The examination branch of the college is a confidential section with the responsibility of smooth conduct of examinations for all the courses and maintenance of student's records etc.,
The Principal of the College is the Chief Superintendent of the examination branch. The following officers assist him in
1. Processing of examination application forms and issue of hall tickets to the students.
2. Electronic distribution of examination papers (EDEP) is introduced by JNTU to all B. Tech course. The examination branch looks after the works connected with EDEP examinations as directed by the university.
3. Examination branch looks after the works connected with any online examinations as directed by the university for B.Tech Course.
4. The examination branch looks after the issue of marks memo, provisional certificates, consolidated marks memo, duplicate marks memo, CMMS etc.,
5. The examination branch looks after the payment of remuneration to the examiners, receipts of examination fees, payment towards the stationary etc., purchased for the examination branch.
6. The examination branch will notify all the notifications to the students.